The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met January 21, 2016. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Approved 58 Direct Service Contracts
· Received a report from the Finance Committee Chair and approved the following three recommendations made by the committee:
1. Approve 2016 Budget
2. Approve five-year Forecast
3. Approve updated 2016 salary schedule
4. Approved the SOCOG and MEORC Contracts for 2016
5. Approved a plan for Board members to receive required in-service training sessions
6. Accepted the Superintendent Professional Development Plan
7. Approved the Policy Review Schedule
8· Accepted the Strategic Plan Review and approved the 2016 Annual Action Plan as an amendment to the Strategic Plan.
9· Adopted Resolution 2016-01.01 – Authorization for the Scioto County Auditor to Advance Funds.
10· Adopted Resolution 2016-1.02 – Regarding the transfer of funds from Fund 231 (General Fund) to Fund 503 (Capital Fund)
11· Approved one employee contract addendum as presented.
The next regular Board meeting will be conducted Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. at STAR, Inc., 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth OH 45662. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held at 5:45 P.M. at the same place if there is a need. All meetings are open to the public with the exception of Executive Session.