* Lucasville Community of Christ, Thomas Hollow Rd., will begin their services on Sunday August 10, with Sunday School Class - 9:30 a.m. Worship Service - 10:30 a.m. The theme for Sunday is “Have Faith”. Teacher Phil Cartee will preside over the Worship Service with Elder Bob Rickman bringing the Morning Message.
* North Moreland Christian Baptist Church. Breakfast is served every Sunday morning 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Sunday School 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Pastor Paul Hagen. Super Church Pastor Chris Meenach 10:30 a.m. to noon. Morning Worship Service 10:30 a.m. to noon. Evening Worship Service 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Prayer Meeting Service 7:00 p.m. Childrens Bible Club, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. Youth Meeting, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. with Ed Zeno.
* Community of Christ 2237 Russell Avenue West Portsmouth will gather on Sunday August 10 with Priest Wayne Allen developing the weekly World Church theme of “Have Faith” for their 10:30 Morning Worship Service. Elder Kathy Deemer will present the musical selections and Jessica Lincecum, Rachael McGraw and Kacie Callihan will lead the youth during Children’s Church also starting at 10:30 AM. Subway Sunday class will begin at 9:30 AM at the branch with Kathy Deemer in charge of the monthly gathering. West Portsmouth Community of Christ will host the Pastor’s Cluster Meeting on Monday August 11 beginning at 6 PM and the Lady Saints will gather on Wednesday August 13th at 6 PM for their Back-2-School Prayer Circle and Sharing Time. The saints will be preparing a taco lunch for the Habitat Workers on Tuesday August 12.
*Hoyt Allen will be preaching during the 10:30 a.m. worship service Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014, at the First Church of Christ, 1224 Dogwood Ridge Road, Wheelersburg. Sunday school will begin at 9:30 a.m., and evening worship will start at 6. Ladies praise, prayer and Bible Study will begin at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13. Hoyt Allen will lead devotions at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13, at River Bend House in Wheelersburg. Praise, Prayer and Bible Study will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 13, at the church. For more information about these events or the church, please call the church office at (740) 574-5031.
* Christ Brethren Church 5877 St. Rt. 139 in Rubyville will be holding services on Sunday August 10 starting with morning services at 9:30 a.m. Sunday evening service at 7:00 p.m. A Wednesday evening service will be held at 7:00 p.m. with us studying Revelation in the Bible. Gerald Penix Pastor.
* Portsmouth First Church of the Nazarene, located at Third and Brown Streets, Sunday, August 10, 9:30 a.m. - Prayer time in the Sanctuary. Sunday, August 10, 10 a.m. - Bible Discovery Class - There’s a class for all ages from Nursery through Adult. Sunday, August 10, 11 a.m. - Morning Worship with Pastor Brian bringing the message. An interpreter for the deaf and hard of hearing is available at all services. Sunday, August 10, 11 a.m. - Kidz Worship, Tuesday, August 12, 3 - 5 p.m. - LCM Food Pantry hours are observed.
Wednesday, August 13, 6 p.m. - “OUTFLOW” - We want to invite you to be part of a very exciting and challenging Bible Study. Outflow introduces you to principles for enjoying a life that is filled to the brim with God’s love, joy and hope. Wednesday, August 13, 6 p.m. - Children and Youth Ministries