• Community of Christ 2237 Russell Avenue West Portsmouth will welcome guest minister High Priest Craig Martens to their 10:30 AM Morning Worship Service on Sunday January 20. Teacher Luanne Day will develop the weekly theme of “Believe in Christ” for Racial Justice Day with Priest Carol McGraw in charge of music for the service. Following the Morning Worship Service the saints will fellowship with a Soup, Salad and Sandwich luncheon after which High Priest Craig Martens will lead them in Sessions one and two of “Discerning God’s Will”.
• North Moreland Christian Baptist Church, Breakfast is served every Sunday morning 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Sunday School 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Pastor Paul Hagen. Super Church Pastor Chris Meenach 10:30 a.m. to noon. Morning Worship Service 10:30 a.m. to noon. Evening Worship Service 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Prayer Meeting Service 7:00 p.m. Children’s Bible Club, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. Youth Meeting, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. with Ed Zeno.
• Services on Sunday, Jan. 20, will begin with Sunday school at 9:30 a.m. and worship at 10:30 a.m. followed by the sixth annual chili cook-off. Come and help pick the winner of the cook-off. The evening worship service will begin at 6.
Randy Wickham, minister, will have devotions at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, at River Bend House in Wheelersburg, and Praise, Prayer and Bible Study will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23. For more information about the church or these events, call the church office at (740) 574-5031 or Randy Wickham at (740) 574-1913.
• The ‘Willing Workers’ ladies group of the South Shore First Church of the Nazarene, 356 S.M. Roberson Drive, South Shore, Ky will host their annual Valentine Breakfast fundraising program on Saturday, Feb. 9. The event will consist of a breakfast for $6 and will be served between 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Pleasant Valley Community of Christ, 723 Sedan Crabtree Road, Lucasville will be holding services on Sunday, Jan. 20 with Ryan McCall, delivering the morning message base around the theme of “Believe in Christ.” Sunday School starts at 9:30 a.m. with morning worship starting at 10:30 a.m.