Are you paying to have your taxes prepared? Do you know that you can have
them prepared for FREE at an IRS approved VITA site in Scioto County? Are you
wondering what VITA means? It means Volunteer Income Tax Assistance.
The Potter’s House Ministries is a VITA/OBB site. We are look ing forward to this
tax season. This is our sixth year preparing taxes. If you have prepared taxes with
us before we would love to see you again. If you’ve never been to us before we
would be happy to serve you.
Items to bring with you to have your FREE taxes prepared:
• Proof of identification
• Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents.
• Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
• Wage and earning statements. Such as W-2, W-2G, 109° R from all
• Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
• A copy of Iast year’s federal and state returns, (If available)
• Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for Direct
Deposit, such as a blank check.
• Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying
number (the provider’s Social Security Number or the provider’s business
Employer Identification Number}.
• To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses
must be present to sign the required forms.
The national kick off day is January 22nd 2013. To make an appointment or if you
have any questions please contact us at; 740-776-4004.